Maintain & revive your Timber Floor. Bona Timber Refresher is a ready to use, water-based maintenance coating for timber floors. Non-toxic and polyurethane based, Bona Timber Refresher is specifically designed for the on-going maintenance of timber floors and surfaces. When the floor starts to appear dull and looses its sheen, clean the surface first using Bona Wood Floor Cleaner, allow the surface to dry and then simply apply 1 or 2 applications of Refresher across the whole floor to bring it back to its original appearance.
Perfect for reviving dull and lightly scratched surfaces, Bona Wood Floor Refresher provides protection against wear and contains no wax, naturally restoring the beauty of your wooden floors and surfaces. Apply using the Bona Microfibre Applicator Pad on your Bona mop (sold separately) for excellent results.
- Bona world-leading quality, sold in over 75 countries world-wide
- Refresher solution made in Sweden
- Designed for polyurethane finished and pre-finished timber floors
- Revives dull & lightly scratched timber floors and surfaces
- Fills in micro scratches
- Adds a tough polyurethane layer of protection
- Restores floor to original sheen
- Certified Greenguard GOLD
• Available in a convenient 1 litre bottle
1 Lt Timber Refresher Bottle Pack
The 1 Litre bottle is the perfect size for home use. Suitable for a variety of varnished timber floors and other timber surfaces including benchtops and varnished tables.
- Capacity: 1 Litre
- Drying time Approx. 2 hrs
- Coverage rate Approx 50m2/Lt
- Adds an extra layer of protection against wear
- Revives the sheen of dull timber surfaces
- Contains no wax, water-based and Greenguard certified
- Easy application with Bona Microfibre Applicator pad
- Provides extra protection and resistance to scuff marks, dulling and scratching