Cemimax DL59 is a cement based leveling compound with very high compressive strength to C40. DL59 is especially suitable for high traffic, heavy wear locations. The Cemimax DL59 can be used as overlays for polished concrete finishes. 1.5mm - 40mm in one application with a 40MPa rating.
This product is designed to Level your exisiting subfloor and also be used as a Polished Concrete Floor Overlay Finish.
The Perfect Polished Concrete Floor Overlay to pour over Concrete, Tiles, Screed, Plywood, Timber Subfloors. Also perfect application for external subfloors + wet areas
✔ 1.5mm - 40mm in one pour
✔ Suitable for all floorcoverings
✔ 40MPa rating
✔ Indoors + Outdoors Application
✔ Designed for heavy traffic (Carparks, Warehousing, Balconies, Shopping Centres etc)
✔ Can be polished
✔ Can add stones or colours tothe compound
✔ Highly Flexible compound
✔ Walkable in 2hours
✔ Suitable for underfloorheating
✔ 5m2 @ 3mm thick approx coverage
✔ Best Price in the market
✔ Rated by leading commercial construction companies, view our projects supplied via our website!!
Plastic dry cement mortar with finely graded fillers. When mixed with water, produces a hydraulic-set- ting smoothing compound with good flow properties and high coverage.
Special cements, mineral fillers, polyvinyl-acetatecopolymers, flow agents and additives.
• Super smooth – requires no sanding
• Extremely high strength of compressive and bending
• Versatile – apply 1.5mm to 40mm in one application
• Rapid hardening – walkable from 2 hours
• Superior flow – fast application
• Flexible – hand mix or pump application
• Can be polished
• C40 flex - 60%
After 1 day approx. 15MPa
After 7 days approx. 25MPa
After 28 days approx. 40MPa
Tensile Bending Strength
After 1 day approx. 5MPa
After 7 days approx. 7MPa
After 28 days approx. 10MPa
Shelf-life: 6-12 months
Coverage: Approximately 5m² at 3mm thick
Dry time: 2hrs
Working time: 20-30mins
DL59 can be applied from 1.5mm to 40mm thickness in one application.
• The substrate must be sound, free from cracks, dry, clean and free from materials which would impair adhesion.
• Test the substrate according to applicable stan- dards and report any deficiencies.
• Brush, abrade, grind or shot-blast any weak surface sections or areas which will not accept adhesion.
• Thoroughly vacuum to remove loose material and dust
• According to type and condition of the subfloor, use suitable Cemimax primer.
• Allow primers to dry thoroughly.
1. Put 4 litres of cold clean water into a clean container. Sprinkle in the sack contents (20kg) whilst stirring briskly and mix to a thick-fluid. Lump-free consistency. Use a drill or mixer fitted with a Mixing Paddle. Do not mix too thinly.
2. Pour the mixture on the area to be applied, spread the material uniformly to required thickness using toothed rake. It is the next step to remove entranced air by particle roller.
3. Drying time at 20°C is approx 24 hours. Abrading using 40-60 grit sanding paper improves both the surface quality and the absorbency. Poor air-flow and lower temperatures will significantly affect drying times.
Imperial Flooring Australia
Cemimax DL59 Polished Concrete Floor Overlay Compound
Call or email us today for Pricing!!!
AUSTRALIA WIDE OPTIONS: Delivery to Site - Forklift, Hiabcrane, Flat Top, Utes & Van options.
PICK UP LOCATIONS: SYDNEY - WOLLONGONG - MELBOURNE