Cemimax DL99 is a cement based leveling compound designed with terrazzo aggregate component. It has very high compressive strength up to C40, especially suitable for high traffic, heavy wear location. DL99 is especially design to be used as overlays for polished and available in different colors and aggregate. All in one pre-mixed in bag provide an easy and fast application for job site. 1.5mm - 40mm in one application with 40MPa rating.
Plastic dry cement mortar with finely graded fillers. When
mixed with water, produces a hydraulic-setting smoothing
compound with good flow properties and high coverage.
Special cements, mineral fillers, polyvinyl-acetatecopolymers, flow agents and additives.
• Super smooth
• Extremely high strength of compressive and bending
• Rapid hardening – walkable from 2 hours
• Superior flow – fast application
• Flexible – hand mix or pump application
• Can be polished
• Different colors and aggregates available
• Suitable for radiant floor heating system
After 1 day approx. 15MPa
After 7 days approx. 25MPa
After 28 days approx. 40MPa
Tensile Bending Strength
After 1 day approx. 5MPa
After 7 days approx. 7MPa
After 28 days approx. 10MPa
Pack-size: 20kg bag
Shelf-life: Min 12 months
Coverage: Approximately 1m2 @ 10mm thick
Dry time: 2hrs
Working time: 20-30mins
DL99 can be applied from 1.5mm to 40mm thickness in one application. DL99 is recommended to be applied from 10mm for polished use.
• The substrate must be sound, free from cracks, dry, clean and free from materials which would impair adhesion.
• Test the substrate according to applicable standards and report any deficiencies.
• Brush, abrade, grind or shot-blast any weak surface sections or areas which will not accept adhesion. Thoroughly vacuum to remove loose material and dust.
• According to type and condition of the subfloor, use suitable Cemimax primer.
• Allow primers to dry thoroughly
1. Put 2.7 litres of cold clean water into a clean container. Sprinkle in the sack contents (20kg) whilst stirring briskly and mix to a thick-fluid. Lump-free consistency. Use a drill or mixer fitted with a Mixing Paddle. Do not mix too thinly.
2. Pour the mixture on the area to be applied, spread the material uniformly to required thickness using toothed rake. It is the next step to remove entranced air by particular roller.
3. Drying time at 20°C is approx 24 hours for polish.
DL99 M1 - Terrazzo Decorative Flooring 20KG 1.5mm - 40mm 40MPa
Call our team today for pricing
Call or email today for delviery freight costs
Pick up also available by appointment only first!