Cemimax DP60 Dispersion primer with a wide range of applications, for interior use only
APPLICATIONS: Over exisiting / new concrete + screed subfloors - Key bonding agent for our Floor Levelling Compounds
ESPECIALLY SUITABLE FOR
Use on surfaces with well-bonded, waterproof adhesive and
smoothing compound residues
• Ready to use.
• Excellent bond
• Rapid drying
• High coverage
Modified styrene-acrylate copolymers, wetting and antifoaming-agents, preservatives and water.
Under normal conditions at 20°C
Packaging: Plastic bucket
Packsize: 20 kg (16L) & 5 kg (4L)
Shelf-life: 12 months
Application Temp Range: +5°C - 35°C
Consumption: Approx. 12m² /1 Litre
Drying time: 4-6hours
Touch Dry: 15-20mins
• Thoroughly stir container for until all settled clumps are off of the bottom and suspended in the liquid.
• The surface should be clean, dry, and free of any loose particles, dust or any granulates. The substrate should be cleaned thouroughly
• The product can be diluted with water. The water proportion base on the substrate situation. (note: if the existing substrate is ceramic tile, it shall not be diluted)
• Apply the primer evenly to fully cover the surface using a fine-pored foam roller.
• Drying times: allow to dry to a clear, transparent, almost tack-free film. Dependant upon floor temperature and humidity. In favourable climatic conditions and on absorbent surfaces, a drying time of 1-3 hours is normally adequate.
• Clean equipment immediately with water. Mineral spirits may be may be used to remove primer that has dried on tools
The subfloor should be thoroughly cleaned, dry, free of debris, and no loosely bonded surfaces. Make sure there are no active cracks, completely free of contaminants like curing compounds, solvent based markers or paint, oil, grease, and wax that would block absorption into the substrate. Test substrate in accordance with applicable standards relative to moisture content. Any weakly bonded material such as adhesive residue, leveling compounds, floor coverings
or coatings must be removed by shot blasting, abrading, grinding, or scraping. Do not apply over water-soluble adhesive. If applying over an MVR it must be properly installed following the installation instructions
DP60 Porous Surface Floor Primer 5kg & 20kg Tubs
Call or email us today for Pricing!!!
Call or email today for delviery freight costs
Pick up also available by appointment only first!