SUPABORD JOINT TAPE
SupaBord Joint Tape is one of two tapes in the SupaBord product range.
SupaBord Joint Tape is specifically designed to secure SupaBord Temporary Floor Protection seams together for up to 90 days. SupaBord Joint Tape is made from quality non-woven paper that is breathable and vapour permeable to promote even finishes in curing floors. The 90-day high tack contractor grade hot melt adhesive provides instant and secure attachment that is strong and flexible.
Joins SupaBord seams together for up to 90 days
High tack contractor grade adhesive
Strong and flexible
Size: 60mm wide x 40m long x 0.18mm thick
1. Ensure the subfloor (base floor) is clean and dry
2. Remove plastic sleeve from the SupaBord roll
3. Roll out SupaBord over the flooring area or surface, logo side facing up
4. Cut SupaBord to length with a utility knife, ensuring the seams are neat and fit well together
5. Tape the SupaBord butt joints, long joints and perimeter with SupaBord Joint Tape. Do not apply SupaBord Joint Tape to floor surfaces as it may affect some finishes
6. Apply SupaBord Edge Tape to the outside perimeter of the flooring area