Payment & Refund Policy:
All prices on Imperial Flooring Australia Pty Ltd Website is advertised in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST.
When you purchase with Imperial Flooring Australia Pty Ltd, you agree to the below terms.
Our payment methods are as follows
1. EFT Direct Bank Transfer: If paying from a quote or invoice provided by our team, please reference your quote number or invoice number when EFT payments are electronic paid.
2. Credit Card / Debit Card: Can be paid upon check out from our online store, also we take payments over the phone for non - online transactions.
3. PayPal: Payment option only available for our Online Shop Checkout System.
4. AfterPay: Payment option only available for our Online Shop Checkout System.
5. CASH: Instore Only, Only available at our Unanderrra Warehouse / Showroom
If the order is cancelled before shipping, we can provide full refunds immediately. All other orders cancelled during transit will be required to pay a 15% re-stocking fee for handling of the cancellation. All shipping & Return shipping will be paid by the customer.
All queries regarding refunds, faults, losses, returns, damage or product misinformation should be directed to Imperial Flooring Australia Pty td. All claims will be managed in accordance with our returns policy and within the requirements of Australian Consumer Laws and any other Company Policy on such matters.
To avoid doubt, the Company is not responsible and will not be liable for faulty, negligent, or poor workmanship in the installation of its products where such products were not installed by it or any of its approved agents or contractors.
Imperial Flooring Australia Pty Ltd do not offer refunds for change of mind purchases or Refunds for return of extra material purchased that was not required. If you have any further questions, please use the below contact details to discuss with our team further
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging to be able to re-sell the product
Due to the correct storage procedures of certain stock items, we do not offer refunds for the following selections;
1. Floor Levelling Compounds
2. Polished, Terrazzo & Decorative Flooring Compounds
3. All Flooring Adhesives
4. Moisture Barriers
Cannot be returned when purchased from clearance sales.
1. Full Refunds: Full refunds are only offered if the product is found to be faulty.
2. Change of Mind: No refunds will be given if you have simply changed your mind.
How to make a refund claim:
You must have a copy of your invoice number for our team to reference and begin the refund.
1. Contact us on 1300 676 176
2. Email us on email@example.com
Warranties & responsibility for services and products
Please check shipment quantities upon receipt of goods received by courier & logistics companies of the product purchased. Discrepancies will only be investigated up to 7 days after goods are delivered.
When we receive a warranty claim assessment for a product purchased from Imperial Flooring Australia Pty Ltd, the manufacturer of the product will then be contacted by our team or you the Buyer which will reference the Invoice Number on the purchase receipt directly to the manufacturer of the product on your warranty assessment claim, Alternatively our team will provide instructions under the manufacturer’s warranty terms for the product purchased.
Unless otherwise specified, flooring installation or floor laying services is provided by third party providers, who are independent third parties and are not employed by or agents of Imperial Flooring Australia.
Imperial Flooring Australia Pty Ltd do not hold any liability for incorrect flooring installations by the buyer or third party floor laying services seeked by the buyer.